Anal sex (A-levels) with your high class escort
For men and women, anal sex is a different sensation. It’s a little bit naughty and it provides some variety to normal sex. Anal sex has a tang of taboo attached to it and this adds to its attraction. However, anal sex is just one of those things: you either love it, or hate it. There is very little in between. Most men and women have tried it at some point, and a fair few of them will never dare again. When your high class escort tells you he or she does not enjoy anal sex, that’s just the way it is. There’s no use in asking over and over again, or just give it a try anyway while you’re at it. If your escort is open to anal play, the escort would have told you so.
There are no extra charges involved to make your special fantasy come true. However, a minimumbooking of 3 hours is always required. Some requests require an established trust relationship and are therefore not to be expected on a first date. Sexuality is not only very personal, it heavily depends on the mood and the person. Aside from full commitment to create a mutually enjoyable and special encounter, no absolute guarantees can therefore be made.
Escorts available for anal sex (A-levels)
Anal sex tips & tricks
- Active vs Passive: This service is referring a male performing anal sex on a woman. Therefore, the female escorts offering this service are passive but our male escorts and gigolos are active.
- No means: NO! Don’t push, if your escort tells you no, this is not up for discussion or negotiation of any kind.
- Inform us: Please let us know in advance you have a preference for anal sex so the requested escort (if open to anal sex) can make preparations and bring the right equipment.
- Relax and take your time: When a woman is not relaxed and hurried into anal sex it will hurt, a lot. To avoid this, please take your time. Your anal sex experience is merely the cherry on top, make sure to eat the entire cake first! Anal sex requires just as much, if not more, foreplay as vaginal sex!
- Lube, Lube, Lube: When aroused, the vagina produces moist. The rectum doesn’t. Using (water or silicon) lubricant is required for both a safe experience as well as the enjoyment on both sides.
- The woman is the boss: If and when ready for anal sex, make sure the woman guides everything. She will decide when and how, control the pace and position.
- Variation: Never change between anal and vaginal/oral sex without a change of condom. It will result in a very uncomfortable situation for the woman the next day. After anal penetration of any kind, please do not penetrate anywhere else without a thorough wash-up and/or change of condom.
- Messy: Yes, things can get messy. You and your escort will do everything possible to avoid such a situation, but just like a vagina contains natural types of “moist”, so does a rectum. Just wash up and you’ll be fine.
- Porn: Forget all about what you’ve seen in porn movies about anal sex. The real anal sex experience is nothing like what you see in the average porno movie. It is far more delicate, gentle and special.
- Stimulation: Most women enjoy anal sex more when it is combined with some other form of clitoral stimulation.
- Passive male anal experience: Unlike women, men have a prostate. It is located near the rectum, which is why anal stimulation can be very exciting for men. Try and turn the table by experimenting with this type of anal experience! Our high class escorts are offered courses, including learning about the art of prostate massage on men. It is described as the most explosive and heavy orgasm ever.